Enabling successful outcomes through effective stakeholder communications
It is widely acknowledged that stakeholder communication is essential for achieving successful project and programme outcomes. Communication is the first key principle of stakeholder engagement. Communication forms the foundation of successful relationship building, negotiation, compromise, planning and delivery by ensuring the right messages reach the right people at the right time. We provide planning services to help you plan your stakeholder communications, hands-on support to help you produce communications materials and events, and training & coaching to build the communications capability of your team.
We can help you design and produce a range of communications materials such as:
- Stakeholder feedback tools
- Project explainers, posters, and brochures
- Community building tools such as marketing collateral, internal newsletters and events
- Executive briefing tools to support implementation and leadership through change
- User manuals & service brochures
Stakeholder Engagement Plans
We help project, programme & PMO leaders develop stakeholder engagement and communications plans for projects large and small, ranging from internal conferences to organisational change, mergers & acquisitions and business improvement programmes. We use the ABCDE model to provide a robust and structured approach to identifying and profiling key stakeholders, identifying stakeholder related risks, mapping engagement objectives, planning communications and managing implementation.
- Stakeholder mapping
- Mapping stakeholder engagement objectives
- Stakeholder communication planning
- Development of key messages and evaluation methods
- Campaign tool design
- Stakeholder feedback tool design & analysis
Research & Analysis
Insight about stakeholder perceptions and changing needs and expectations is essential throughout the project lifecycle. 1:1 interviews with executives can be challenging for team members; internal stakeholders may not 'tell it as it is' to colleagues; surveys may reflect the project team's perspective rather than the end user's. We provide an impartial interface for qualitative interviews, and an external perspective for designing and analysing research. Leaders and managers get the information they need about stakeholder expectations, product & service performance and the evolution of stakeholder needs.
- 1:1 interviews with business executives, stakeholders, external suppliers and customers
- stakeholder feedback tool design & analysis
Please get in touch for a no-obligation discussion about how to manage your stakeholder engagement project.