PMO Marketing Services
Research & Analysis
The foundation of relationship marketing is information but gathering information may not be straight-forward. 1:1 interviews with executives can be challenging for team members; your internal customers may find it difficult to 'tell it as it is' to co-workers; and survey wording may reflect the PMO's perspective rather than the end user's.
We provide an impartial interface for qualitative interviews, and an external perspective for designing and analysing research, enabling you to learn more about
- your stakeholders: their needs, expectations, preferences, issues
- the customer experience: how good is PMO service, support, communication, interaction and recovery
Relationship Marketing Maturity Assessment
PMO's are all very different: at different stages of PMO maturity, providing different services and functions for the business, and requiring different skills and resources. Some PMO's are experienced in stakeholder engagement and have defined Relationship Marketing processes. Others are operating at a lower level of Relationship Marketing Maturity where processes are more adhoc.
Your relationship marketing agenda needs to reflect the objectives of your PMO, the strengths of your team, and the opportunities for improving processes and systems. We can help your team:
- clarify and articulate your objectives
- understand the quality gap: the gap between expectations and experience
- assess the level of your PMO Relationship Marketing in the 5 key areas: what is working well, where there are issues
- review the performance of key systems for feedback and communication
Planning: Relationship Marketing Agenda
The PMO Marketing Model provides the framework for planning and developing your Relationship Marketing Agenda. It brings together the elements that need to be considered and which often get overlooked. It is objective focused so that marketing actions support PMO goals and drive outcomes not output; and it fosters a consistent approach, helping to build PMO confidence and capability.
We can help your team
- learn how to use the PMO Marketing Model
- identify and prioritise the opportunities for improving Relationship Marketing
- create a Relationship Marketing Agenda
Implementing Relationship Marketing depends on good two-way communication. Our communications services include:
- Design of communications tools such as QVR (Quarterly Value Report) and case studies
- Design & development of a customer satisfaction management process
- Audit of stakeholder communications and customer experience
- Communications training: how to use the ABCDE tool to improve communications quality